The Delicate Principles Of Da'wah (Contd)
Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu
17) Our mission is adaptable and flexible. As a result, we are in a position to unite everybody. Satan is consistently struggling to sow seeds of enmity particularly amongst the older workers and he achieves this goal on the pretext of principles. In other words, people antagonistically challenge one another on the basis of da'wah principles, whereas the the most far reaching principle is unity. Where there is a lack of unity, no other principle can be instituted.
18) A greater degree of undisciplined behaviour lies in disunity. A wise person is he who is not negligent of his personal islaah ( spiritual reformation), he is not hoaxed into the deceptions of shaytaan and the Nafs nor is he beguiled by the world.
19) The one with the most outstanding character is he who benefits all, regardless of whether the second person is in favour of him or against him or whether he is a friend or an enemy or whether he is rich or poor.
20) An intelligent person is he who discerns the exigencies of the occasion. In other words he is an opportunist and he has the ability to read people, i.e understand people. Also, he sincerely and perfectly seeks the pleasure of Allah.
21) We are all immature in this field. A mature person is he who remains steadfast on this mission until death, regardless of whether he is admired and valued or not, or whether people harbour good or bad thoughts about him. Even if the responsible seniors of this field entertain evil thoughts about him, he would not in turn harbour any such thoughts. Even if everyone has to abandon him, he would not retaliate likewise but he would declare, “ I will never abandon you even if time everyone has to abandon me. “
22) This work of da'wah is one of the attributes of the Ambiya (AS). Therefore, don't engage in it simply because the seniors are engaged in it or because they request you to do it, but commit yourself to it on account of its affinity with Allah and his Rasul (SAW), and because it is a commandment of Rasulullah (SAW).
23) Always ponder over the categorical verses and narrations of the Qur'an ands Ahadith and reflect over how important and fardh-'ayn (individual obligation) this mission is.
24) Acquaint yourself with the essence of this work by making du'aa unto Allah. The one before whom Allah unfurls the essence of this work is considered as a "veteran" and a mature worker in this field, whether he is well-versed in lectureing or not, or whether he is illiterate or a learned scholar.
Wa Alaikumus Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuhu